Art for AIDS is an event benefiting the UCSF Alliance Health Project. It is a juried live and silent auction, with gourmet food and libations provided by some of the Bay Areas finest restaurants and wineries. Bringing together a creative community of artists, galleries, art donors and art patrons, sponsors and media, Art for AIDS connects the art world, a community deeply aware of the epidemic’s toll, with one of the nation’s leading HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ mental health organizations.
Art for AIDS is held at City View at Metreon
135 Fourth Street, San Francisco
Friday, September 16, 2016
VIP Reception: 5:30
Auction: 6:00 to 10:00 PM
Live Auction starts at 7:00PM
The San Francisco Bay Times, September 1–14, 2016, covers Art for AIDS.
See center spread.
- Press release 2016 (PDF)
- Catalog 2016
- Invitation 2016 (PDF)
- Artist Spotlight on Jon Rendell
- Download high resolution images from any artist page
- See images from past years in the Past Events section.
- Information about Art for AIDS and the UCSF Alliance Health Project
- Complete list of participating artists
- Complete list of participating restaurants and wineries
ART FOR AIDS IN THE MEDIA
- Art for AIDS Juror, Tom O’Connor, featured in 7 x 7 Magazine.
- Art for AIDS 2013 in HIV Plus Magazine
- Long-time Art for AIDS supporters, Stephen and Pamela Mittel, are featured in the SF Chronicle along with their beautiful piece by always-popular artist, Kristine Mays, see photo #6. That Mays piece was purchased at Art for AIDS.
- Art for AIDS Benefit at the San Francisco Design Center from examiner.com
- San Francisco Chronicle article about Art for AIDS Juror and Planning Committee-member, James Bacchi of ArtHaus Gallery.
For more information about Art for AIDS please contact DK Haas.