Art for AIDS is an event benefiting the UCSF Alliance Health Project. It is a juried live and silent auction, with gourmet food and libations provided by some of the Bay Areas finest restaurants and wineries. Bringing together a creative community of artists, galleries, art donors and art patrons, sponsors and media, Art for AIDS connects the art world, a community deeply aware of the epidemic’s toll, with one of the nation’s leading AIDS prevention and care organizations.
Art for AIDS is held at City View at Metreon
135 Fourth Street, San Francisco
Friday, October 25, 2013
5:30 to 10:00 PM
Live Auction starts at 7:00PM
- Post Event Press Release (PDF)
- Press release (PDF)
- Catalog Press Release (PDF)
- Catalog (PDF, 6.8MB file)
- Save the Date Postcard (PDF)
- Art for AIDS: A Very Personal Cause by Meghan Gillespie (PDF)
- Download high resolution images from any artist page
- See images from past years in the Past Events section.
- Information about Art for AIDS and the UCSF Alliance Health Project
- Complete list of participating artists
- Complete list of participating restaurants and wineries
ART FOR AIDS IN THE MEDIA
- Art for AIDS 2013 in HIV Plus Magazine
- Long-time Art for AIDS supporters, Stephen and Pamela Mittel, are featured in the SF Chronicle along with their beautiful piece by always-popular artist, Kristine Mays, see photo #6. That Mays piece was purchased at Art for AIDS.
- Art for AIDS Benefit at the San Francisco Design Center from examiner.com
- San Francisco Chronicle article about Art for AIDS Juror and Planning Committee-member, James Bacchi of ArtHaus Gallery.
For more information about Art for AIDS please contact DK Haas.